10PCS 2mm*50cm Low Temperature Aluminum Solder rod Welding Wire Flux Cored Soldering Rod No Need Solder Powder
Do you want to get into welding but don't have the money for expensive equipment? Perhaps, you are a professional welder but want to knock out the hassle of traditional welding? We've got a solution for you!
Easy Weld Rods are the simplest way to get welding done right the first time!
When you're welding non-ferrous metals such as aluminum, the task can be quite nefarious. However, when you use our Easy Weld Rod, the job is easier, quicker, and safer. Our rods are the simplest and most effective way to weld just about any metal WITHOUT expensive equipment.
The Easy Weld Rod is made from high-quality, durable materials that are resistant to corrosion and rust. They never distort! These rods are crafted from special aluminum-alloy and made to weld/braze similar metals.
To get started, all you need is a propane torch and our innovative Easy Weld Rods. No fluxes or fumes are necessary! These rods make highly-durable joints that are stronger than the parent metal and are capable of joining both thick and thin parts together.
- Aluminum and aluminum alloy welding/brazing
- No gas pr toxic emissions! No Lead content included!
- Resistant to rust and corrosion
- Parent material won't distort during welding
- Recommended for welding or brazing aluminum alloy: 1060, 1350, 3003, 3004, 3005, 5005, 5050, 6053, 6061, 6951, 7005, and cast alloys 710.0 and 711.0
- Applications include truck beds, loading ramps, docks, diamond plates, irrigation piping, engine blocks, transmission housing, etc.
- Thoroughly clean the area you’re about to weld by brushing the base with a stainless steel brush until it becomes shiny. Then, evenly heat the area to be welded.
- Never apply heat directly to the rod as it will crumble. If you manage to melt the rod directly, the welded connection will easily break.
- Material: Aluminum-magnesium
- Melting temperature: < 788°F (420°C)
- Color: silver
- Inner diameter: approx.6mm
- Length: approx.250mm
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Clean and polishe the physical surface.
Step 2: Heat the surface of the base material, until the temperature of the wire to the operating temperature of 380℃~400℃, so you can rely on the parent metal heat transfer welding wire to form welds, should not use the flame to burn wire, When the surface temperature of the base metal is sufficient, the wire can flow well and penetrate into the metal capillary.
Step 3: When repairing thin aluminum, as long as the aluminum base metal heated to the appropriate working temperature, and then use the wire back and forth friction melting to form a weld, only with a metal brush melt welding wire to weld at the weld.
Step 4: Use propane gas to weld s mall object, use industrial gas or induction heating device to heat and weld big object, natural slow cooling after welding.
Can be used for a variety of heat sources, such as propane, oxy acetylene and so on. Low-temperature aluminum welding wire can weld almost all white metal, including aluminum, aluminum, cast aluminum, aluminum alloy and dissimilar welding between the above-mentioned metals, even for serious corrosion or oil pollution of white metal, and even that the aluminium alloy that cannot be repaired can be repaired. Applicable to the primary welding operator all-round welding, only a small heating device, after welding the weld strength is generally higher than the strength of the base metal itself, can understand the gas welding operation.
1. The surface of the base metal must be clean.
2. The base metal temperature to reach 400 degrees, including the process of welding the base metal temperature should be maintained at 400℃, and the temperature can be high or low.
- 10 Piece set includes: 10 * Aluminum Welding Wire(10PCS)
- 30 Piece set includes: 30 * Aluminum Welding Wire(30PCS)
- 50 Piece set includes: 50 * Aluminum Welding Wire(50PCS)
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
The Checkout Process is Guaranteed to be 100% Safe and Secure with Visa, Mastercard, AMex, Discover, Apple Pay or PayPal.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.